This is a set of two Pro-Line PowerStroke Front Shocks, and are intended for use with the Traxxas Slash 2WD and 4x4 Short Course Trucks. Enhance the overall performance of your stock Slash or your ProTrac™ Suspension Kit Slash with PowerStroke Shocks.
- True dual-stage spring rate
- Aluminum body and shock cap
- Infinite spring pre-load adjustment
- Beefy 3.5mm shock shafts
- Injection molded, super durable spring retainer and shock ends
- Bladder sealed shock cap
- Free flow molded pistons
- Dual O-ring seats and upper and lower shock shaft guides
- Pre-assembled – just add oil!
- Fits stock Slash or ProTrac™ Suspension Kit for Slash
- (2) Pre-assembled PowerStroke Performance Front Shocks
This product was added to our catalog on January 13, 2010
Really needs derlin pistons, plastic ones are soft junk, but for the money, these are pretty good.
What kind of shocks do you use? I have the Traxxas JATO but the shocks are a bit short I want a longer travel going to race on a track e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
holes is to Small...
i had to find adapter..
in one race day lost two C clips
shock falls apart and lost all the parts