This is the Pro-Line Phantom 1/10 Buggy Body. From the mind of Pro-Line driver Lee Martin: the Phantom. Featuring a unique cab forward look and sweeping body lines that flow back to a single point, the Phantom has the style and performance you have been looking for. The optional center fin adds additional high speed stability and finishes off the design of this fresh looking 1/10 Buggy body. Lee Martin used the Phantom to finish 2nd in the 2wd buggy class at the IFMAR 1/10 Buggy World Championships on the Challenging Silver Dollar track in Chico, California. Now you can own the same winning body style as Lee Martin!
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Fits Kyosho RB6 and Tamiya 201XR/XM
- Fresh Phantom Body Styling
- Optional Stability Fin for best high speed handling
- Body Venting holes for maximum mid-motor cooling
- Made from durable genuine Lexan
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (1) Phantom Clear Body
- (2) Center Fin
- Aluminum Hardware Pack
- Decal Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on November 21, 2013