Pro-Line Phantom 1/10 Buggy Body (Clear) (B44.2)
This is the Pro-Line Phantom Associated B44.2 1/10 Buggy Body. From the mind of Pro-Line driver Lee Martin: the Phantom. Featuring a forward cab design, combined with sweeping body lines that flow back to a single point, the Phantom has the style and performance you have been looking for. The optional center fin adds additional high speed stability and finishes off the design of this fresh looking body. Lee Martin used the Phantom to finish 2nd in the World at the IFMAR World Championships at Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico, California. Now you can own the same winning body style as Lee Martin!
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Fresh new Phantom Body Styling
- Optional Stability Fin for best high speed handling
- Body Venting holes for maximum mid-motor cooling
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Phantom Clear Body for B44.2
- Trifecta 1/10 Lexan Buggy Wing
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on April 2, 2014.