The Pro-Line Octane SC 1/10 Short Course Truck Body was inspired by the No Prep Drag Racing scene at full-size drag strips around America. The Octane features incredible details like a raised hood scoop, wide stance, and optional rear deck spoiler. It’s sure to turn heads whether you’re drag racing No-Prep style, or cruising down your neighborhood street!
The Octane is a direct fit on all popular SC trucks with no modifications to the chassis necessary other than Extended Body Mounts (Slash 2wd: PRO6070-00, Slash 4x4: PRO6087-00). Pro-Line recommends using a 2.2” Buggy Wheel/Tire combo on the front combined with a 2.2”/3.0” SC Wheel/Tire in the rear for the ultimate scale hot-rod look.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- 1970s-era Muscle Car Styling
- Inspired by No Prep Drag Racing
- Scale Details such as Hood Scoop and Rear Deck Spoiler
- Made from Durable Polycarbonate Material
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit.
- PRO-Fusion SC 4x4
- Slash® 2wd
- Slash® 4x4
- Other SC Trucks with Extended Body Mounts and minor modification
Length (w/o Spoiler): 24.0" (610mm)
Width Front: 11.5" (292mm)
Width Rear: 12.1" (307mm)
Height: 5.8" (147mm)
Wheelbase: 13.0" (330mm)
- (1) Octane Clear Body (1 pc)
- Rear Spoiler (1 pc)
- Spoiler Assembly Hardware
- Detailed Decal Sheets
- Window Masks
This product was added to our catalog on March 6, 2019