Pro-Line Micron 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires (2) (MC)
Pro-Line Micron 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires are the perfect complement to the Electron giving racers a lower pin option when the track conditions require it. Using connected tread technology similar to the Electron, the Micron was designed with an emphasis on creating as many forward facing edges as possible for maximum forward grip. The center tread zig-zags back and forth for both great forward bite and side bite while maintaining good wear for such a low tread height.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Low Tread Height = Lower Lap Times
- Massive Forward Grip
- More Traction with Good Wear
- Make Your Buggy More Predictable
- Easier to Control at High Speeds
- Connected Tread Technology Improve Traction and Wear
- Great Complement to the Electron
- Includes Closed Cell Foam
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 3.50" (89mm)
Width: 1.63" (42mm)
- (2) Micron 2.2” Buggy Rear Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on November 24, 2015.