Pro-Line LockDown 1/5 Truck Tire (2) (No Foam) (XTR)
Pro-Line LockDown 1/5 Truck Tires give you another option for your 1:5 Scale Short Course Truck. Just like the 1:8 Buggy Tire, the LockDown has a more open tread pattern than the Blockade making it perfect for loose conditions and perfect for your performance hungry 1:5 scale truck. The LockDown also features connected side tread technology that reduces the edginess of your truck to prevent catching a rut and flipping. The inside of the LockDown contains unbelievably detailed webbing that strengthens the tire carcass and prevents excessive tire expansion.
- Maximum forward bite combined with Smooth side bite
- Reduced Edginess with Connected Side Tread Technology
- Inner Webbing for Added Strength and Reduced Tire Expansion
- Perfect for Loose Conditions
- Made from Pro-Line’s XTR Race Rubber
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 7.35" (187mm)
Width: 3.00" (76mm)
This product was added to our catalog on August 27, 2015.