Pre-Mounted Pro-Line Interco TSL SX Super Swamper 2.2" Tires are perfect for scale crawlers that want maximum ground clearance, the oversized tire look and unmatched rock crawling performance.
Compared to the original Interco 2.2” Swamper tire (5.4" in Height and 2.05 in Width), this XL version is larger in diameter giving you the height you need to tackle any obstacles. It’s also wider than the original which gives you improved handling, durability and longevity. The Super Swamper XL is a great All-Terrain tire that can handle dirt, gravel, mud, rocks and even the street – all while looking good doing it.
The Interco 2.2" Interco TSL SX Super Swamper XL comes conveniently Pre-Mounted on FaultLine 2.2" Black/Black Bead-Loc 10-Spoke Wheels for Rock Crawler Front or Rear. The 2.2” FaultLine bead-loc 10-spoke wheels have 2 Metal Rings to hold the tire onto the wheel. The outside bead-loc ring is a decorative scalloped ring and the inside ring is smooth for maximum clearance.
- Interco TSL SX Super Swamper Replica Design
- XL Size to Tackle Tougher Terrain and More Obstacles
- Maximum Ground Clearance and Unmatched Performance
- Optimum in Handling, Durability and Longevity
- Made in the Legendary G8 Rock Crawling Compound
- Foam Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Rugged 10 spoke FaultLine wheel style
- Molded lug Nuts for Scale Look
- Satin Black Finish
- Durable Nylon Wheel Material
- Dual Bead-loc Rings for Scale Appearance and Performance
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) Interco TSL SX Super Swamper XL 2.2” Tires Mounted on FaultLine 2.2" Black/Black Bead-Loc 10-Spoke Wheels
This product was added to our catalog on December 28, 2016