Pro-Line Impulse 1.9" Bead-Loc Wheels (Black) (2)
Pro-Line Impulse 1.9" Bead-Loc Wheels are designed to not only look scale but to be super easy to use by only requiring 6 screws per wheel for mounting tires. The unique 3-piece plastic wheel design bolts together in the back and locks on to Pro-Line's incredible list of 1.9" Crawling Tires. The back of this 12mm hex Rock Crawling 1.9" wheel also accepts Pro-Line's Brass Brake Rotor Weights (sold separately) for additional looks and performance. The overall wheel width and wheel offset are the same as Pro-Line's line of 1.9" Aluminum Pro-Forge Wheels, so you know they will fit your truck and look good doing it.
- Popular Impulse Wheel Style
- Blacked out Wheel Color
- 3-piece Plastic Wheel Design fits Pro-Line's 1.9" Crawling Tires
- Molded in Bead-loc Ring and Lug Nuts for a Scale Look
- Wheel Made from high-strength, durable DuPont Nylon
- Accepts optional Brass Brake Rotor Weights (sold separately)
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) Impulse 1.9" Black Plastic Wheel Face
- (2) Black Plastic Wheel Back
- (2) Black Plastic Internal Bead-Loc Ring
- (12) M2.5 x 8 SHCS
This product was added to our catalog on March 30, 2018.