Pro-Line Hole Shot Pre-Mounted VTR 1/8 Truck Tires (2) (White) (X3)
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Hole Shot Pre-Mounted VTR 1/8 Truck Tires. The Hole Shot tread pattern needs no introduction since it has proven to be the fastest and most popular Truggy tire ever produced. It’s been used to capture numerous regional and national events over the past decade. It doesn’t matter what the track condition is, the Hole Shot VTR Truggy tires just plain works beyond expectations. Now it is even more versatile with the addition of the X-Compounds! X-Compounds provide improved wear and traction on dry, high-speed tracks and has been requested by Truggy racers around the World.
The Velocity VTR 4.0” Dish wheels are the ultimate in light weight durability! Pro-Line’s team of enthusiasts incorporated the latest in 1:8 bead gluing for increased bonding strength. The bonding surface has an additional texture detail in the glue channels to keep your tires on your wheels, and is made to fit the 17mm hex of today’s most popular 1:8 trucks! Accept no imitations on materials used either. The Velocity VTR wheels are molded from the Dupont nylon, the highest standards in nylon material in the market.
“Most likely the fastest tire ever created! We use the Hole Shot at nearly every event we attend especially in qualifying where it’s so important to have a good starting position for the main events.”
- Pro-Line Team Driver, Chad Bradley
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Small pin design for the ultimate in responsiveness
- A triumphant contender on blue groove to wet, hard packed surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Improved Wear and Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Also Available in World Championship/extremely proprietary M3 (Soft) compound
- Includes VTR Closed Cell Foam
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Forward thinking 1:8 buggy style mounting beads for increased bonding strength
- Textured bonding surfaces with molded in glue channels
- Molded from premium impact modified nylons
- Extremely durable yet light weight design
- Specified tolerances ensure each is balanced and true
- Wheels Also Sold Separately
Height: 5.52" (140mm)
Width: 2.36" (60mm)
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2014.