Pro-Line Fugitive 1/5 Truck Tires (X2)
Pro-Line Fugitive 1/5 Truck Tires were developed to be the longest lasting race tire ever produced while still being quick and agile. In the past, the prevailing knowledge for creating a tire that lasted throughout the long A-Mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tire tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didnít have the speed of the smaller pin race tires.
Pro-Lineís Fugitive tire sets the standard for wear and performance with a whole new design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of being run by heavy 1:5 machines. When combined with Pro-Lineís incredible X-Compounds, the Fugitive has the best performance to cost ratio making it perfect for long 1:5 Mains!
- Based on World Champion Winning Fugitive Technology
- Extra Tread Wear saves you Money
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Perfect for High Wear Conditions with Little Dust
- Improved Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 7.31" (186mm)
Width: 3.00" (76mm)
This product was added to our catalog on October 17, 2017.