Pro-Line Epic Bead-Loc Wheels (Red/Black)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Pro-Line announces a bead-loc wheel design to stand the test of your Slayer® and make changing tires simple-simply called, Epic. Here’s what the Epics offer:
- One sided-bead-loc captures both sides of tire evenly
- 3-piece design for easy install and no gluing of tires.
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- Red and black bead-locs are made from high strength steel and have a durable/long-lasting powder coat finish.
- For use on front or rear of Slayer®
- Six stainless steel button head screws included per wheel
- 2.2” front side for realistic look and 3.0” back side for suspension clearance
- Same track width as stock wheels
- A deep, satin black finish on all Epic wheels.
- Bead-locs available in stainless steel, red, or satin black finish
This product was added to our catalog on January 20, 2009.