Pro-Line Elite 1/10 Buggy Body (Clear) (TLR 22 4.0)
This is the Pro-Line Elite 1/10 Buggy Body for the Team Losi Racing 22 4.0 2WD Buggy. Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Elite features an overall low-slung design with sweeping lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. A cab-forward design with rails extending up the hood and A-pillar provides enhanced steering feeling while a sloped center fin balances out the rear of the car with superior side-bite.
The rear of the side pods feature outer ridges designed to lead air up to the included Air Force rear wing, maximizing rear grip. This body is a perfect fit on the TLR 22 4.0 buggy wrapping around the unique chassis shape.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A, the Elite is available in both light weight and regular weights of genuine Lexan. Included with the body are two Air Force 6.5” rear wings, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and Pro-Line decals.
- Designed with the latest in CAD technology
- Low-slung Design with Sweeping Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Feel Combined with Superior Side-Bite
- Includes Pro-Line’s 6.5” Air Force Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film included
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Elite Regular Weight Clear Body for TLR 22 4.0 (1 pc)
- Air Force 6.5” Wing Pack (1 pack = 2 wings)
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on September 6, 2017.