Pro-Line Desert Eagle PRO-2 Body (Clear) Slash/4X4, Pro-2, 22SCT, SCTE, Rally, SCT410
This is the Pro-Line Desert Eagle Clear Body for short course chassis.
Featuring incredible details like a supercharged V8 rising out of the hood, zoomie side pipes and twin roof & deck spoilers, the Desert Eagle is sure to turn heads whether you’re out bashing or at the track.
The Desert Eagle lets you deck out your SC truck in two completely different styles:
- Use the desert grunge style decals to create a post-apocalyptic war machine complete with gnarly off-road tires, light bars, jacked up rear body posts, or whatever else your imagination can conjure up.
- If dirt and grunge aren’t your style, outfit your ride like the muscle car of your dreams. Use the included street rod style decals, slam the body posts down and tackle the street with 2.8” wheels.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- 1970s-era muscle car styling
- Super-Charged Engine & exhaust pipes formed into the body
- Create your dream muscle car or desert war machine
- Made From Durable Genuine GE Lexan
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 24.1" (612 mm)
Width: (Front Wheel Opening) 12.5" (317 mm)
Width: (Rear Wheel Opening) 12.75" (323 mm)
Height: 5.875" (149 mm)
Wheel Base: 13.2" (335 mm)
- Desert Eagle Clear Body (1 pc)
- Window masks
- Decal sheet featuring 2 styles of headlights
- Pro-Line PRO-2 SC
- Traxxas Slash
- Traxxas Slash 4x4
- Losi XXX-SCT
- Losi 22SCT 2.0
- TLR TEN-SCTE 4WD
- Traxxas Rally
- Tekno SCT410
NOTES: This body requires Pro-Line extended body mounts for proper body fit
- This body is wider than a standard short course body and the track width will need to be adjusted to fit your kit.
- Staggered Setup: To get the aggressive, jacked-up look, use a 2.2”/3.0” Short Course wheel on the front and 2.8” wheel on the rear following these guidelines:
- 2.2"/3.0" Front- You will need to have ProTrac arms (or arms that are 103mm in length) and pair with Slash Rear Wheels (not ProTrac) to increase the front track width of your truck.
- 2.8” Rear – Use Electric Stampede/Rustler Rear wheels (photos shown feature the Interco TSL SX Super Swamper pre-mounts) to increase the track width of your truck. Add in any of our 2.8” Monster tires the gnarlier the better.
- 2.8" Street setup - If you have stock arms, use the Stampede 4x4 offset 2.8" wheels ( F-11 or Desperado ). If you have ProTrac arms, use the Electric Stampede® Rear 2.8" Wheels ( F-11 or Desperado ). Street tires available: Road Rage 2.8” Pre-Mounted with F-11 or Dirt Hawg 2.8" Tires.
This product was added to our catalog on January 8, 2016.