Pro-Line BullDog "Rear Motor" Body (Clear) (TLR 22)
This is the Pro-Line BullDog "Rear Motor" Body, and is intended for use with the TLR 22 `1/10 buggy. This is the first No-Compromise racing body for the Losi 22 buggy in the rear motor configuration. To date, all of the bodies made for this car have sacrificed looks and performance due to the dual motor configuration. If you race primarily in the rear motor configuration, Pro-Line’s new BullDog for the Losi 22 is the ONLY body to have. On and off the track you will appreciate Pro-Line’s No-Compromise approach. The advanced aerodynamic properties and styling will turn heads and improve your buggies performance at the same time! If you want uncompromising performance, you need Pro-Line’s new BullDog Rear Motor Configuration Clear Body for the Losi 22!
- This body requires the use of Speed Controls measuring at or below 1.6”L x 1.6”W x 0.65”H (40.5mm L x 40.5mm W x 17mm H). Some examples are the Tekin RS, the LRP SXX and the Viper VTX10R. If you have a Novak speed control, you must use the #3359-00 Mid Motor Configuration BullDog body and cut it for either mid or rear motor for proper clearance.
- Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Advanced cab forward design generates unmatched off-power steering
- Low profile rear deck feeds wing with clean air flow
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Super-low styling giving your Losi 22 the lowest center of gravity (CG) possible
- Fabricated to fit snugly around each chassis component
- Made in the USA
- (1) Clear BullDog Body
- (1) Rear Wing
- (1) Decal sheet
- (1) Window mask
This product was added to our catalog on July 1, 2011.