Pro-Line BullDog Gen 3 1/10 Buggy Body (Clear) (RB6)
This is the Pro-Line Clear BullDog Gen 3 1/10 RB6 Buggy Body. Debuted at the 2013 ROAR Nationals in the hands of Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann, this Gen 3 Bulldog body features a larger and higher swoop on the front side panels for more front down-force. The rear section of the roof has been angled off dramatically for a fresh look and allows more air to get to the cooling fins on the motor. The Gen 3 Bulldog also has a raised rear section behind the motor to increase the balance of traction front to rear for more overall traction on any surface. Get the most advanced body for your RB6.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Advanced Gen 3 cab forward design generates unmatched off-power steering
- Gen 3 Styling that will improve Looks and Performance
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan
- Fabricated to fit snugly around each chassis component
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Clear Lexan BullDog Gen 3 Body
- Decal sheet
- Window masks included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
This product was added to our catalog on April 20, 2016.