Pro-Line Bow-Tie 2.0 Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires (Velocity) (2) (White) (X2) w/Lightweight Wheel
This is a set of two Pro-Line Bow Tie 2.0 1/8 Buggy Tires, premounted on white Lightweight Velocity wheels. Pro-Line’s original Bow-Tie took the 1:8 Buggy racing World by storm winning the 2006 IFMAR World Championship and countless National Championships. The Bow-Tie is back stronger than ever as the Bow-Tie 2.0! The Bow-Tie 2.0 tire received a complete overhaul with the latest generation Race Tire carcass and enhanced side pin tapering designed to smooth out the steering and not catch the ruts.
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Lightweight Velocity 1/8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the lightest possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved. The lighter wheel also has a slightly higher level of flex which results in more traction in loose track conditions. The Lightweight wheel is marked with Pro-Line’s latest P-L logo giving your buggy looks that match the performance.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- World Championship Winning design has been re-worked for even higher-performance
- Excellent forward bite and predictable side bite in varied conditions
- Taller pin height provides long tread life
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Ultra Lightweight Velocity Racing Wheel
- 8.9g lighter per wheel than #2702 V2 Wheel (total weight savings 35.6g)
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- Updated P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.42" (112mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Pre-Mounted Bow-Tie 2.0 1:8 Buggy Off-Road Race Tires
This product was added to our catalog on March 14, 2014.