Pro-Line BlockBuster Video Body (Clear) (Slash, Slash 4x4, SC10)
This is the Pro-Line BlockBuster Clear Video Body. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the first Short Course Body specifically designed for creating movies and inboard off-road footage by mounting your favorite GoPro camera inside: the BlockBuster! Complete with a dash for realistic FPV (First-Person View) camera shots, the BlockBuster is perfect for creating your own action packed sequences with your Short Course truck. The BlockBuster body is made out of extra thick Genuine GE Lexan with molded-in strengthening ribs to provide a stable camera mount for non-shaky RC footage. The sides of the BlockBuster extend past the top of the camera for protection against roll-overs. The outside of the BlockBuster looks tough and ready to tackle any video-worthy terrain with the Desert Militia style appearance. Become a World-Class Director of your very own Action-Packed Movie with Pro-Line’s BlockBuster Video Body!
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Body specifically made of Creating Videos
- Creates Realistic First Person View Driving Footage
- Stable Camera Mount Surface
- Includes Additional molded in Stabilizer Piece
- Made with Extra Thick Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 20.5" (521mm)
Width: 9.2" (234mm)
Height: 5.7" (145mm)
Wheel Base: 12.8" (325mm)
- BlockBuster Video Clear Body
- Lexan stabilizer with Velcro strips for GoPro camera mounting support
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
Traxxas Slash 4x4
SC10 2WD (with trimming)
Pro-Line PRO-2 SC
Blitz (with trimming)
Works with these Cameras:
- GoPro® HD Hero, HD Hero2, Hero 3, Hero 3+
- RePlay® XD 720, XD 1080 (with tilt mount to get camera to see above dash). LowBoy and HeimLock mounts will not work.
Note: Reverse Housing Mount on GoPro camera so Thumb Screw (adjusts angle of camera to mount) is on Driver’s Side. This provides proper clearance with Body. GoPro camera not included.
This product was added to our catalog on June 12, 2014.