Pro-Line Blockade 2.0 Pre-Mounted VTR 1/8 Truck Tires (2) (White) (M3)
This is a pair of Pro-Line Blockade 2.0 1/8 Scale Off-Road Truggy Tires in M3 (Soft) rubber compound, mounted on white zero offset VTR wheels. History was made the first time the Blockade touched the race track winning the 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals in the hands of Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann! The Revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and uniquely blended side tread that reduces the edginess found in other race tires. This tire will give your Truggy qualifying speed with tread life capable of handling hour long A-main events.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- History making - 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Champion
- Revolutionary tread design for maximum life and traction
- M3 (Soft) Rubber Mounted to VTR Wheels
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 5.55" (141mm)
Width: 2.36" (60mm)
This product was added to our catalog on December 7, 2012.