Pro-Line Badlands MX28 2.8" Tires w/F-11 Electric Rear Wheels (2) (Grey) (M2) w/12mm Hex
Pro-Line Badlands MX28 2.8" Tires take the classic moto-x inspired Badlands tread, and kick it up a notch with a Bigger and Bolder knobby tread that matches modern MX tire design. The Badlands MX28 is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud or grass. Just imagine your truck throwing up huge rooster tails with these awesome looking tires! Compared to the previous Pro-Line Badlands tires, you can expect even better traction, improved wear resistance and enhanced style.
The Badlands MX28 2.8" comes Pre-Mounted on F-11 2.8" (Traxxas® Style Bead) Stone Gray Wheels for the Electric Stampede® /Rustler® Rear. The F-11 style wheel brings the tough and rugged look of full-size trucks straight to your vehicle of choice! The stone gray finish of this super durable wheel will make your truck stand out from the rest. The wheel features a molded-in bead-loc ring and lug nuts, 11 triangulated spokes and a scale P-L logo.
- Awesome Motocross-Inspired Appearance
- Bigger, Bolder and Badder than Ever
- Incredible Traction on Loose, Loamy or Muddy Terrain
- Improved Wear Resistance combined with Modern Style
- Made from Pro-Line"s Legendary M2 Race Rubber
- Traxxas Electric Rear Offset
- Tough 11 spoke wheel style
- Stone Gray wheel color
- Molded in Bead-loc ring and lug nuts for scale look
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- Molded P-L Racing Logo and Style
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 5.05" (128mm)
Width: 2.70" (69mm)
- [R] Traxxas® Stampede® Electric
- [R] Traxxas® Rustler® Electric
This product was added to our catalog on March 21, 2018.