Pro-Line B6/B6D Elite Body (Clear) (Light Weight)
The Pro-Line B6/B6D Elite Body was designed using the latest in CAD technology. The Elite features an overall low-slung design with sweeping lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. A cab-forward design with rails extending up the hood and A-pillar provides enhanced steering feeling while a sloped center fin balances out the rear of the car with superior side-bite. The rear of the side pods feature outer ridges designed to lead air up to the included Air Force rear wing, maximizing rear grip.
This body is a perfect fit on the Team Associated B6 & B6D buggies, featuring cut lines for every gearbox configuration. Proudly Made in the U.S.A, the Elite is available in both light weight and standard weights of genuine Lexan®. Included with the body are two Air Force 6.5” rear wings, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and Pro-Line decals.
- Designed with the latest in CAD technology
- Low-slung Design with Sweeping Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Feel Combined with Superior Side-Bite
- Includes Pro-Line’s 6.5” Air Force Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film included
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (1) Elite Light Weight Clear Body for AE B6 and B6D
- Air Force 6.5” Wing Pack (1 pack = 2 wings)
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on April 18, 2017.