This is the Pro-Line Elite Regular Weight Clear Lexan Body for the Team Associated B6 and B6D 2WD Buggies. Introducing the Elite series of race bodies for 1/10 buggy - a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line bringing a fresh look to the class.
Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Elite features an overall low-slung design with sweeping lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. A cab-forward design with rails extending up the hood and A-pillar provides enhanced steering feeling while a sloped center fin balances out the rear of the car with superior side-bite. The rear of the side pods feature outer ridges designed to lead air up to the included Air Force rear wing, maximizing rear grip.
This body is a perfect fit on the Team Associated B6 & B6D buggies, featuring cut lines for every gearbox configuration.
Proudly made in the U.S.A, the Elite is available in both light weight and standard weights of genuine Lexan. Included with the body are two Air Force 6.5” rear wings, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and Pro-Line decals.
- Designed with the latest in CAD technology
- Low-slung design with Sweeping Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Feel Combined with Superior Side-Bite
- Includes Pro-Line’s 6.5” Air Force Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film included
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Elite Regular Weight Clear Body for AE B6 and B6D (1 pc)
- Air Force 6.5” Wing Pack (1 pack = 2 wings)
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on April 13, 2017