The Pro-Line Active Backpack is a spacious carry-all that can easily fit your 1/10 Scale buggy or smaller RC car, but is also suited for carrying anything you happen to need to keep handy. The main compartment is padded with reinforced stitching to support and protect your car. The front compartment is split into three compartments: a secure zipper pouch for small and easy to lose items, an open elastic edged pouch for those much needed, always handled tools, and an open loose compartment for manuals or whatever else you need to bring along. An elastic mesh pocket on each side allows for carrying water bottles and other accessories when needed. The shoulder straps are padded for maximum comfort and are made from a mesh material to wick away moisture. The Active Backpack even includes a chest strap to help save your back and promote improved posture during long trips. Heavy-duty zippers are used throughout and the Pro-Line logos are placed strategically to catch the eye.
- Perfect Backpack to Fit your Active Lifestyle
- Large 320mm (12.6") x 220mm (8.6") x 430mm (16.9") Overall Size
- Can Carry a 1:10 Buggy, Touring Car or Smaller RC Car
- One Large Top Loading Compartment and One Smaller Outer Compartment
- Two Elastic Side Mesh Pockets for Water Bottles or Other Items
- Padded Back and Shoulder Straps for Maximum Comfort
- Heavy-Duty Zippers Used Throughout
- Strategically Placed Pro-Line logos
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2020
Monday, May 10 2021 (5 months ago)
Pro-Line Active Backpack
This backpack is very well made and looks great. The bag can fit a 1/10th scale stadium truck with wheels on but the wing will stick out. Fits Tekno ET410.2 and or my HoBao hyper tt10e with body and tires on!