Pro-Line 2009 Jeep Wrangler 1/10 Crawler Body (Clear)
This is the Pro-Line 2009 Jeep Wrangler 1/10 Crawler Body. Rugged, tough, and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for 1/10 Scale Builders and Rock Crawler owners. The Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon is one of the first RC bodies to offer innovative high-detail features such as front and rear bumpers with lighting details (note: uses stickers for lights). These bumpers are separate items that are attached to the body with double stick tape or hardware of your choice. Its Jeep® styling is a perfect match to it’s full size counterpart that made is an automotive classic.
Made from super strong Lexan material, the Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon is ready for off-roading in a dirt field or rock mountain near you.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Made with Genuine GE .060 Lexan
- Classic body lines
- Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet, and window masks included
- ** Extended rear body post are required ** NOT INCLUDED
- When mounting on an Axial SCX10, Axial's AX80031 body post is required.
- Clear Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon Body
- Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon decal sheet
- Window mask included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
Length: 19.0" (483mm)
Width: 7.5" (191mm)
Height: 6.3" (160mm)
Wheel Base: 11.8" (300mm)
This product was added to our catalog on May 26, 2010.
Proline makes some of the nicest Lexan bodies...good Lexan thickness allaround. Also the jcr roof Rack of the axial scx10 II fits perfecto.)