Pro-Line 1981 Ford Bronco PRO-2 Body (Clear) (Slash/SC10)
This is the Pro-Line 1981 Ford Bronco PRO-2 Clear Body. Pro-Line now gives you the option to convert your PRO-2, Slash, Slash 4X4 and SC10 Short Course Trucks into a True Scale old school Bronco! This Bronco body is perfect for making your friends jealous and giving your Truck a completely different look. Don’t show up to the local bash spot or track with the same body as everyone else… Get your True-Scale 1981 Ford Bronco on.
Note: This body requires extended body mounts for a proper fit with Slash and SC10 vehicles. See "Needed To Complete" section below for specifics.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Licensed 1981 Ford Bronco Scale Looks
- Transforms your Slash and SC10 into a True Scale Bronco
- Recreate the look of a Full Size Off Road Racer
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 20.75" (527mm)
Width: 11.63" (296mm)
Height: 6" (153mm)
Wheel Base: 13" (331mm)
- 1981 Ford Bronco Clear Body (1pc)
- Window templates
- Decal Sheet
Needed To Complete:
- Traxxas Slash - Requires Pro-Line Extended Body Mount Kit PRO6070-00, sold separately
- Traxxas Slash 4x4 - Requires Pro-Line Extended Body Mount Kit PRO6087-00, sold separately
- Team Associated SC10 2WD - Requires Pro-Line Extended Body Mount Kit PRO6071-00, sold separately
This product was added to our catalog on April 15, 2014.
The other reveiwers that say it does fit must work for proline or they run smaller wheels than even stock.
No way you can fit proline badlands under the body without cutting 120mm arches.
Something proline shouldve done in the first place.
With the mods my tyres dont rub anywhere on the body and looks sick!
3 stars for looks and nothing else!)