- Hand-laid Fiberglass Composite Hull and Canopy: Laid in three layers of fiberglass and hardened with high-strength resin, the hull and canopy are built to last! The hull's stiffness allows it to be more predictable-it deforms far less than heat-molded hulls and can withstand speeds in which most heat-molded hulls would fold. Fiberglass constructed hulls are built for performance just like the real boats you see racing offshore.
- Optimized Hull Design: The hull design features redesigned, stepped ride pads like real 1:1 catamarans. These steps give the boat a smoother ride along the water and ultimately provide more precise steering responses. The hull's design merges the best features of Pro Boat models such as the Miss Geico and Blackjack 29. The canopy has four thumbscrews that secure the hatch in case of crashes.
- Removable Injection-Molded Interior: Thanks to the interior's composite material, there's no need for an inner wood structure. To remove the interior, simply unbolt it for servicing.
- Powerful 2000Kv 6-Pole Marine Motor: This powerful 36x56 mm motor features the same Kv as the motors of our other 29-inch boats, but offers more speed on less voltage when paired with the stainless steel propeller included with the boat. You no longer need to run 6S power to get 6S speeds.
- Adjustable Aluminum Propeller Strut: The adjustable aluminum propeller strut lets you completely tune your boat for optimal performance in changing water and wind conditions. The flat bottom on the propeller strut acts like a trim tab and makes adjustments much more precise. With the propeller strut, even small adjustments go a long way.
- Break-Away Rudder with Water Inlet: The Veles uses a break-away rudder to safeguard the rudder and transom from floating objects or in the event the boat runs on shore. The water inlet helps cool the electronics even at low speeds and increases flow with forward momentum.
- Spektrumô DX2E 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver: The Spektrum DX2E 2.4 radio system and receiver with DSMR protocol provides precision and total control. The DX2E allows you to properly adjust your rudder travel. Other features include low-battery detection and failsafe.
- High-Torque Waterproof Steering Servo: The high-torque steering servo offers peace of mind because the boat will stay in the direction you point it despite tricky water conditions.
- Hand-laid fiberglass composite hull
- Hand-laid fiberglass canopy
- Removable composite interior
- Powerful 2000Kv 6-pole marine motor
- Adjustable aluminum propeller strut
- Break-away rudder with water inlet
- Updated propeller design
- Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver
- High-torque waterproof steering servo
- Water-cooled electronics
Length: 29 in (736mm)
Beam: 10.5 in (266mm)
Motor Size: 6-pole 2000Kv
Weight: 5.25 lbs (2380g)
Radio: Spektrum DX2E
Speed Control: Dynamite 120A
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Trim Scheme Colors: White and Silver Decals
Prop Size: 1.7" x 1.6"
Hull Type: Catamaran
Battery: 5000mAh 50C+ Lipo x 2 (2S or 3S) with EC5 Connector
Drive System: Flex shaft
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- (1) Veles 29 Catamaran Boat
- (1) Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum SR310 DSMR 3-Channel Receiver
- (1) Dynamite 120A Marine Brushless Marine 2-6S ESC
- (1) Dynamite Marine Brushless Motor, 2000Kv
- (1) Spektrum 3KG Plastic Gear Servo
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- (2) 2S-3S 5000mAh, 50C LiPo Batteries w/EC5 Connectors
- (1) Lipo Battery Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on September 5, 2017