Pro Boat Ragazza 1-Meter RTR Sailboat w/Spektrum 2.4GHz Radio System
This is the Pro Boat Ragazza 1-Meter RTR Sailboat. The Ragazza 1-Meter Sailboat is for beginners and seasoned captains alike. Water-ready in no time and featuring high-end materials such as a Spektrum 2.4GHz radio system, plus impressive looks and performance, this sailboat is prepared for competition.
Whether you are just getting into radio control sailboats or a seasoned captain looking for an IOM (International One Meter) sport racer, the Ragazza sailboat offers the perfect vessel to make your dreams a reality. Rip-resistant nylon sails provide great performance and maximum durability and the resilient fiberglass hull slices through the surf. The Ragazza features great performance on the water and looks fantastic breaking the waves.
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass Hull: The Ragazza 1-Meter Sailboat RTR includes a hand-laid fiberglass hull to ensure speed and precision even in the roughest conditions.
- Ready to Run: This boat comes fully ready-to-sail with everything you need to hit the water. Install the included AA batteries into the receiver and the radio, a simple rigging of the sail and you're ready to sail.
- Spektrum 2.4GHz 2-stick radio system (DX2M Transmitter and MR200 receiver: The 2.4GHz radio system ensures interference-free operation and absolute control over the vessel.
- Waterproof 3 kg Rudder Servo and Winch Servo: The preinstalled rudder servo provides plenty of speed and torque to control the boat efficiently while the powerful winch servo controls the sails in the windiest conditions to ensure a positive sailing experience.
- Boat Stand: The included aluminum boat stand keeps the Ragazza off the ground and at a comfortable height for maintenance and display.
- Hand-laid fiberglass hull with bow foam protector
- Easy to remove aluminum mast for simple transportation
- Stainless steel rigging does not stretch while underway
- Adjustable turnbuckles makes for easy trim of rigging tension
- Includes Ripstop nylon sails with reinforced corners
- A strong winch servo controls the sails
- Steering is controlled by a high torque servo and large rudder
- High impact graphics will make your boat stand out on the water and on display
- Waterproof electronics
- Aluminum boat stand included
- 8 "AA" batteries included
- Spektrum 2.4GHz DX2M marine Radio System
Length: 39.4 in (1000mm)
Beam: 14.17 in (360mm)
Mast Height: 61.02 in (1.55M)
Radio: Spektrum 2.4GHz DX2M marine Radio System
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Trim Scheme Colors: Red, black, and white
Hull Type: Sailboat
Sail Area (Main): .18 m squaired
Sail Area (Jib): .24 m squaired
Sail Area (Overall): .42 m squaired
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get started is in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on April 30, 2014.