The self-righting Pro Boat Jet Jam is one of the coolest boats on the market. It’s perfect for a day at the lake or an afternoon at the pool. Whether the sun is shining or rain is pouring, you can run the Jet Jam in shallow water (as little as three inches!) or in deeper areas. Everything about this boat is designed for fun. And with a jet pump and no exposed propeller, the Jet Jam offers a safe experience for everyone. It even has a rubber bumper to prevent broken hulls or damage to the side of your pool. We also added a removable cup in the front so you can play pool soccer against your friends! Just add a ping pong ball or any other floating ball.
- Self-Righting: The Jet Jam is a self-righting watercraft. You'll never have to worry about being stranded upside down.
- Safe Jet Pump: With no exposed propeller the Jet Jam pump design offers a safe, worry free experience.
- Ready to Run: The Jet Jam is ready-to-run and includes a 2.4GHz radio system, battery and USB charger (AA transmitter batteries included).
- Multiple Decal Sheets Included: Comes with orange and white colored hulls and three different color decal sheets so you can personalize your boat. Up to six different color combinations are possible.
- Run Rain or Shine: Hit the lake, pool, pond or a slow-moving river in practically any weather.
- Jet pump propulsion system
- Ready to run
- Decals included
- Run in rain or shine
- Includes 2.4GHz radio system
- Also available in Orange color (PRB08031T1)
Specifications:Length: 12 in (304.8mm)
Beam: 4.5 in (114.3mm)
Motor Size: 390 Brushed
Weight: 1 lb (0.5kg)
Radio: Pro Boat 2.4GHz
Speed Control: 2 in 1 Brushed ESC/RX
Hull Material: Injection Molded ABS
Trim Scheme Colors: Orange with 3 Decal Options
Hull Type: Deep V
Battery: 1700mAh 7.4 LiIon
Scale: 12 Inch
Is Assembly Required: No
- (1) Pro Boat® Jet Jam 12-Inch RTR Pool Racer
- (1) Pro Boat 2.4GHz Pistol Grip Transmitter
- (1) Pro Boat ESC/Receiver
- (1) Pro Boat Servo
- (1) Dynamite® 7.4 1500 mAh 2S 15C Li-Ion Battery
- (1) Pro Boat USB Charger
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
This product was added to our catalog on January 26, 2018
Yesterday I bought your 12-inch RTR Pool Racer Jat Jam in Hobby Town, Everett, (1130 S. E. Everett Mall Way, Suite Everett, WA 98208, +1 425-355-8086).
Immediately after connecting the battery, the boat did not work and the seller said that it should be charged for about 2 hours. After charging the battery at home (about 2 hours)
I connected it but the servo was moving very sloowly. The motor's shaft attempted to rotate and stopped..
After that I returned to the store where we cheked? the condition of the battery cells with Li-Po / Li-Ion checker. The first cell has an Overvoltage up to 5,47V, and the second cell was dead (zero volt! ).? In this case I took a pictures with seller along with my receipt to send it to Horizonhobby.com