Poise SwiftCam G2 Handheld GoPro Hero 3 Gimbal
This is the Poise SwiftCam G2 Handheld GoPro Hero 3 Gimbal. The Poise SwiftCam G2 is a revolutionary handheld gimble that delivers an incredible solution for casual videographers and professionals alike. The SwiftCam G2 is the tool you need to capture high quality handheld video and make the most of every epic shot.
The handled 2 axis brushless gimbal stabilizes your GoPro with a built-in 2-axis gyro, provides wider and adjustable shooting angles by simply pressing buttons on the pole. Go outdoor exercising, skateboarding, downhill cycling with the SwiftCam G2 and experience how cool your life can be. No matter how rough your journey is, the SwiftCam G2 will smooth out the bumps and record every moment along the way.
How the SwiftCam G2 Gimbal works
The SwiftCam G2 contains sensors that detect the roll and tilt movement of the mounted camera. When the sensors sense the camera’s roll or tilt movements, it will predict its next movement and calculate how much movement the brushless motors need to react and level it back to keep the camera steady. While this is a simplified explanation, the sensor and processor inside the SwiftCam G2 actually perform hundreds of thousands of calculations that allow the gimble to keep the camera steady.
- Use with GoPro Hero 3
- Standard attachment point for GoPro cameras.
- Light weight, high strength anodized aluminum pole.
- Built-in 2-axis gyro system.
- Remote control angle adjust design.
- Durable Brushless motors provides ultimate response to every move you make.
- Rechargeable battery pack and charger included.
- CE, FCC & RoHS Compliant.
Input: 9 – 11.1V
Handle Size: D25x77mm (Diameter x Length)
Gimbal Size: 92x82x57mm (Length x Width x Height)
Weight: 313g (Wth Battery but without Gopro)
Side tilt: ±45°
Vertical tilt: +45°~ -90°
Self Calibration Details:
- The gimbal will perform a self-calibration every time it is turned on. Make sure the GoPro Hero 3 is installed before turning the power on.
- While self-calibrating, hold the gimbal as level as possible.
- Before each use, check if there’s any tear or wear on the components.
- Every gimbal is well checked and tuned before shipment.
- Read the manual throughly before use.
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2014.