The Pit Bull Braven Ironside 1.9 Scale Crawler Tire is what everyone has been waiting for from Pit Bull RC. With 4.19 x 1.35 dimensions and a multi-varied tread design, this tire is a great choice for both scale builds and class 1 competition. The tread pattern is a miniaturized version of the innovative Braven Off-Road Ironside 1:1 tires that have been demonstrating their mad traction everywhere they go. Featuring increased forward/reverse and lateral traction with serious biting across the footprint. The Ironsides have a variety of qualities designed to increase speed and control while enhancing stability and contact patch. And, they are RECON G6 CERTIFIED!!!
- ALIEN Kompound: They seem to get better and better as they break in, and you can use them for your daily hobby time as well as competition.
- Multi-varied Tread Blocks: Create an alternating biting pattern for maximum traction, especially in off-camber situations
- Inside Ribbing: provides sidewall support and stability
- Stone Kickers: oh yeah!
- Over-the-Shoulder Lugs: that wrap down the sidewall and add extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas
- 4.19-inch Un-Mounted Diameter: 4.19x1.35-1.9. (Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim width used)
- Foam included: Yes
- Weight: Approximately 3.25 ounces per tire (with foam)
- Foam Dimensions: 115x47.6x48mm
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2017