Picco V1 TEAM DLC CER .21 Off-Road Engine w/Ceramic Bearing (Turbo Plug)
The Picco V1 TEAM DLC CER engine is Picco's top of the line competition off road engine. Featuring a redesigned, stiffer crankcase that ensures more stable performance throughout a wider temperature range, this engine prevents any loss of RPMs due to unwanted flex. The engine also features sports a double bottom-end adjustment carburetor for finer tuning and a better flow. The crankshaft features a DLC coating that prevents any oxidation and any wear of the crankpin. Fitted with a ceramic ball bearing, the 5 port sleeve paired with a piston machined from high silicon material is the heart of the engine.
- 5 ports hard chromed sleeve
- Piston CNC machined from billet
- 14mm DLC balanced shaft with silicone insert
- Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic con-rod
- Low CG cooling head
- 14mm ceramic Swiss-made main bearing
- Composite 3-needle slide carburetor
Output: 2.7hp @ 34,000rpm
This product was added to our catalog on May 22, 2017.