Picco Torque EMX-GT CER .21 5-Port GT Engine w/Ceramic Bearing (Turbo Plug)
This is the Picco Torque EMX-GT CER .21 5-Port GT Rally On Road Engine. The EMX-GT CER racing engine has been designed to fit the latest 1/8th on road chassis. The EMX-GT long stroke concept improves low and mid range acceleration and provides the power you need to launch your car out of the corners and down the straight. The EMX-GT CER has a reputation for great fuel mileage, performance and reliability.
The Torque .21 EMX-GT CER features a balanced 14mm 'turbo' silicone-filled crankshaft for improved fuel flow and reduced weight , with a super aligned 'knife edged' aerodynamic connecting rod . The hand finished hard chromed brass liner and hand modified rear back plate have been "hand modified" by Edoardo Picco using his extensive experience and thousands of hours of testing for improved fuel flow. A lightened CNC machined high percentage silicone alloy billet piston, large size finned turbo combustion chamber insert, bigger ultra light weight cooling head, ceramic Swiss quality 14mm main bearing and a composite slide carburetor with venturi inserts round out the package.
- 5 ports hard chromed liner
- CNC machined billet piston
- Balanced 14mm turbo crankshaft with silicone insert
- Super aligned "Knife edged" aerodynamic connecting rod
- Separate large size turbo combustion chamber insert
- 14mm ceramic Swiss quality main bearing
- Bigger super lightweight cooling head
- Composite slide carburetor
- 7.0mm and 9.0mm venturi inserts
Recommended Tuned Pipes:
- PIC9383 – EFRA2120
- PIC9382 – EFRA2033
Output: 2.80hp @ 36,500rpm
This product was added to our catalog on April 29, 2015.