Picco S1 .12 Team Touring On-Road Nitro Engine (Turbo)
The S1 .12 Team is Picco's latest high-end racing engine for the 1/10 200mm touring car class. Characterized by a Long Stroke layout, to deliver better power throughout the entire RPM range, it also features a 7mm inner diameter front bearing. Sharing the same high construction quality and finishing that distinguish the bigger brothers R1 and V1, the S1 powerplants are assembled and quality checked by Edoardo Picco himself, who puts his best efforts and his master knowledge in delivering perfect engines.
Now sporting a LCG (Low Center of Gravity) cooling head in order to improve the balance and the handling of the cars that will host it, the S1 also features: a balanced 12mm 'turbo' silicone-filled crankshaft for improved fuel flow and reduced weight, super aligned 'knife edged' aerodynamic connecting rod, a slightly revised, hand finished hard chromed brass liner with tear-drop work on the ports, lightened CNC machined piston made from high percentage silicone alloy billet, Swiss quality 12mm main bearing and a composite slide carburetor with 5.4mm venturi inserts.
- 3 Port Hard Chromed Liner with drop work on the ports
- CNC Machined Billet Piston
- 12mm Turbo Cranckshaft with silicone insert
- Knife Edged Lightweight Aerodynamic Conrod
- Separate Turbo Combustion Chamber Insert
- 12mm Swiss Quality Main Bearing
- Updated LCG (Low Center of Gravity) Cooling Head
- 5.4mm Venturi Slide Valve Carburetor
Output: 1.80hp @ 42,000rpm
This product was added to our catalog on March 15, 2017.