Picco Boost 5TR Team Spec Ceramic .21 Off Road Engine (Turbo Plug)
This is the Picco Boost 5TR Team Spec Ceramic .21 Off Road Engine. This updated version of the already proven PICCO Boost 5TR offers the same incredible reliability, fuel mileage and ease of tuning as the original, but now offers even more performance and features at an incredible value. The PICCO Boost 5TR Team Spec features a 14mm balanced and silicone filled crankshaft to improve overall performance, a larger more efficient cooling head, updated crankcase design allows more clearance for different flywheels, super strong “knife edged” aerodynamic connecting rod, lightened piston CNC machined from high percentage silicone alloy billet, and a ceramic “Swiss” made rear bearing tops off the list of high end features.
The Boost 5TR Team Spec .21 engine is a top of the line racing engine with strong, linear bottom end and incredible top end performance. This balance of power and drivability give you what’s needed for fast and consistent lap times. Combine all this with its super stable tuning, excellent fuel mileage and PICCO’s legendary quality this makes it the total package in a Pro level buggy or truggy engine.
- 5 + 2 Port hard chromed liner
- Piston CNC machined from billet
- 14mm balanced crankshaft with silicone insert
- Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic connecting rod
- Redesigned cooling head design to maximize efficiency
- 14mm Ceramic Swiss main bearing
- Multi port exhaust design
- Redesigned case design for better performance and flywheel clearance
- Composite long needle slide carburetor
- Includes 6.0mm and 7.0mm venturi inserts
Output: 2.6hp @ 33,000rpm
RPM Range: 3,000 – 41,000 RPM
This product was added to our catalog on December 17, 2013.