Parrot Rolling Spider RTF Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone (Red)
This is the Parrot Rolling Spider RTF Micro Electric Quad-Copter. The Parrot Rolling Spider is an ultra-compact flying drone with impressive agility. It flies indoor and outdoor with great speed and stability. It rips through the air, flips and thanks to its removable wheels, rolls from floor to ceiling.
- Amazing Acrobatics: Perform half- and u-turns in one swipe, front and rear loops in one click, run from floor to ceiling and walls! Equipped with a propellers cutoff in case of a collision, it is designed to fly without harming living rooms luminarie! Acrobatic tricks are available from the free app for MiniDrones FreeFlight 3.
- 55 Grams of Technology: 6 Times lighter than AR.Drone and the same flight stability thanks to an autopilot based on a 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer.
- Fly and Roll!: This ultra sophisticated Rolling Spider features a free-fall take-off mode where it's motors start when you drop it. Capture aerial views with the vertical mini-camera. As soon as you take it in your hands, LED turn red indicator that its propeller remain stopped to keep you safe.
- 3 Colors to Choose From: Pick your favorite color and stand out from your friends. Pick from the Blue, Red or White Rolling Spider.
- FreeFlight 3: The FreeFlight 3 free app offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet. It connects through Bluetooth Smart to your Rolling Spider. It is compatible with devices running iOS and Android, and from October 2014 under Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1. It is also the application of MiniDrone Jumping Sumo.
App: Free piloting app compatible with smartphones and tablets running on iOS, Android, and from October 2014 under Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8
Range: Up to 20 meters
Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart technology, Bluetooth V4.0 BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
Design: Plastic structure with specific design for robustness
Stability: Provided by data fusion of an ultrasonic sensor, a 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer, a vertical camera and a pressure sensor
Battery: Lithium-Polymer and removable, Lasts up 8 min (6 min with wheels) and full recharge in 1 hour
Indicators: Bicolor LEDs indicate the status of your Rolling Spider
Weight: 55g (65g with wheels)
Rolling Spider diameter: 140 mm
Propellers' diameter: 55mm
Motor spacing: 85 mm
OS: Operates under Linux. Free SDK for coders
- 1 Rolling Spider
- 1 battery
- 2 wheels
- 1 set of stickers
- 1 quick start guide
- OS: Operates under Linux. Free SDK for coders.
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2014.