ParkZone T-28 Trojan BNF Basic Electric Airplane (1100mm) w/AS3X & SAFE
The ParkZone T-28 Trojan 1.1m Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane builds on the legendary performance of the original, and takes it to new heights. Originally in production for nearly a decade, its friendly flying characteristics revolutionized what warbird flying in the convenient settings of park is all about. As a result, thousands of hobbyists realized the potent benefits of brushless electric power and that flying a small well-engineered warbird was nothing to fear. It also confirmed that construction with EPO foam proved that airframes could be lightweight and surprisingly durable.
Now, and likely forever, the ParkZone T-28 1.1m park flyer is the ideal model for solo pilots looking for the perfect first warbird. Distinctive in appearance, it’s growling radial-engine look, clear bubble canopy and stout airframe deliver exciting fighter appeal. Engineering with durable EPO material keeps wing load exceptionally low to offer great flight performance that has no bad tendencies. Steerable trike gear provides easy ground handling and the low-mounted wing delivers the ideal blend of natural stability and sport aerobatics capability. The vivid U.S. Navy-inspired trim scheme adds a historic connection that’s also easy to see while flying. Whether you want to enjoy low-wing agility at a local park, or just a fun sport-scale model to relax with, the ParkZone T-28 is the airplane you’ll never want to leave at home.
Features at a Glance:
- A park-size scale flight experience with sporty performance
- Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Stability and precision of AS3X® technology
- Optional SAFE® Select flight protection
- Goes together fast—no glue required
- Durable construction with lightweight EPO foam
- Vivid U.S. Navy inspired paint scheme and trim
- Scale detail includes simulated engine, pilot figure and more
- Removable landing gear and steerable nose wheel
- Simple 4-channel control with 4 micro servos installed
- Powerful brushless outrunner and electronic speed control installed
- Fits 1800–2200mAh 3S Li-Po battery packs (sold separately)
- Easy access top-hatch and battery compartment
In Depth Features:
- Durable Construction: Construction with durable EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail in a lightweight form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that’s easy to maintain and allows the most satisfying flight experience possible to shine through.
- Brushless Power: The powerful brushless outrunner motor installed features 960Kv and delivers smooth operation that’s surprisingly quiet. Excellent flight times and strong performance can be expected with 3S Li-Po battery packs from 1800–2200mAh
- Tricycle Landing Gear: Steerable nose wheel and rugged wire landing gear allow for smooth ground handling, takeoffs and landings. For you hand-launch fans out there, the landing gear can be easily removed for flight that has higher performance and a more accurate appearance.
- AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology: This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model is equipped with a 6-channel 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver and AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) that provides a robust connection to your Spektrum™ transmitter, plus works behind the scenes to deliver smoother flight by sensing and countering the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying a larger and expertly tuned aircraft.
Wingspan: 44" (1117.6 mm)
Overall Length: 36" (914.4 mm)
Flying Weight: 30oz (850.49g)
Radio: 6+ (Sold Separately)
Servos: 4 (Installed)
Prop Size: 9.5 x 7.5
Recommended Battery: 1800mAh-2200mah 3S LiPo (Sold Separately)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range, 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 1800–2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po flight battery
- 3S compatible LiPo charger
This product was added to our catalog on June 25, 2018.