ParkZone Radian Plug-N-Play Electric Sailplane
Like all of ParkZone’s innovative and high-quality aircraft, the Radian looks great right out of the box. The plane’s large 2-meter wingspan and elliptical dihedral design improve flight performance and visibility from the ground, while plug-in wings provide for easy transportation and storage.
Not only does the Radian’s lightweight Z-Foam™ construction offer the perfect balance of weight and durability, it also makes repairs simple and quick. With the Plug-N-Play version, just install your battery and receiver, and you are only minutes away from the ultimate soaring adventure.
- Large 2-meter wingspan makes Radian easy to see and provides excellent lift-to-drag ratio
- Plug-in wings separate for easy transportation and storage
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv outrunner brushless motor for effcient power
- Throttle, rudder and elevator provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability
- E-flite® Pro 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC for maximum performance
- Durable, lightweight and repairable Z-Foam™ construction
- Also available in an RTF version (PKZ4700)
Wingspan: 78.7 in (2 m)
Overall Length: 44.7 in (1140mm)
Flying Weight: 30 oz
Motor Size: PKZ 480-size, 960Kv brushless outrunner
CG (center of gravity): 62mm behind the leading edge of the wing
Speed Control: E-flite 30A brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po
Approx. Flying Duration: Flight times in excess of 30 minutes when using the ParkZone 1300mAh Li-Po battery and limited motor run
- ECP-4012: EcoPower "Electron" 3S Li-Poly 20C Battery Pack w/EC3 (11.1V/1350mAh)
This product was added to our catalog on October 31, 2008.