Enjoy air time anytime from parks to wide open mountain slopes and everywhere in between. The sleek airframe of the ParkZone Conscendo Advanced 1.5m sport glider cuts through the air with a high level of efficiency. The simple configuration without landing gear keeps weight and drag to a minimum while a generous amount of wing area delivers high lift potential and low touch-down speeds. The plug-in wing captures a strong carbon-fiber joiner tube and its two-piece design makes assembly fast and storage compact. The upgraded brushless power system is a potent package aimed at providing fast climbs and long flight times with a 3S LiPo battery. After a quick and easy hand launch you can climb to altitude quickly where you can bring the throttle down, watch the propeller fold away and catch thermal updrafts. Or you can keep the power on and utilize four-channel control to take this model beyond the glider experience with surprisingly crisp sport aerobatic performance.
- Brushless Power System: The power system features an efficient 370-size brushless outrunner and a 30-amp ESC that when combined with your 1300mAh 3S 20C Li-Po battery delivers outstanding thrust.
- Folding Propeller: The ESC brake function automatically folds the propeller to increase glide performance and landing safety.
- Durable Construction: Construction with durable EPO foam makes it possible to replicate complex shapes in a lightweight form with precision. The fuselage in particular features carbon and composite reinforcement that allows the Conscendo Advanced to endure belly landings and prolonged dives. The result is an easy to maintain appearance that allows the most satisfying flight experience possible to shine through.
- Fast Assembly: Out of the box, final attachment of the horizontal stabilizer and carbon tube reinforced, two-piece wing is simple. Each wing panel features a dedicated aileron servo for hassle-free control thatís precise.
- Sport Performance with a Soaring Edge: The Conscendo Advanced 1.5m is unique because its 4-channel control gives it the ability to perform like a sport model with advanced aerobatic maneuverability. But its aerodynamics also make it a capable glider thatís ideal for soaring, and a great choice as a second airplane for new pilots.
- Plug-N-Play Finish: The Plug-N-Play completion level means that the ideal electric motor system and servos you need to enjoy the full potential of the Conscendo Advanced are already installed. All you have to do is perform the final glue-free assembly, and connect your favorite full-range, 4+ channel radio system. In fact, most pilots can have this model flight-ready in the time it takes to install a receiver and charge a battery. (transmitter, receiver, battery, and charger sold separately)
- A powered glider with sport aerobatic performance
- Assembles in minutes
- Long Flights with Combined Soaring and Sport Flying
- Lightweight, reinforced EPO foam construction
- Simple 4-channel control with four micro servos installed
- Two-piece, plug-in wings
- Potent 370-size brushless motor and 30A ESC installed
- Folding propeller for an enhanced soaring experience
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Ideal for use with 1300mAh 3S 11.1V 20C LiPo packs
Wingspan: 59.0 in (1500mm)
Overall Length: 39.6 in (1005mm)
Wing Area: 405.3 Sq In (26.2 Sq Dm)
Flying Weight: 22.9 Oz (650 grams)
Motor Size: 370 1100kV Brushless outrunner
Recommended Battery: 1300 3 cell LiPo
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- (1) Conscendo Advanced PNP
- (1) 370-Size Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) 30A Brushless, Brake Enabled ESC
- (4) ParkZone SV80, 9 gram servos
- (1) 9.5 x 7.5 inch, Folding Prop
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range, 4+ Channel Radio System (Transmitter & Receiver)
- 1250Ė1350mAh 3S 11.1V 20C LiPo flight battery
- 3S compatible LiPo charger
This product was added to our catalog on March 23, 2018