Enjoy air time anytime from parks to wide open mountain slopes and everywhere in between. The sleek airframe of the ParkZone Conscendo Advanced 1.5m sport glider cuts through the air with a high level of efficiency. The simple configuration without landing gear keeps weight and drag to a minimum while a generous amount of wing area delivers high lift potential and low touch-down speeds. The plug-in wing captures a strong carbon-fiber joiner tube and its two-piece design makes assembly fast and storage compact. The upgraded brushless power system is a potent package aimed at providing fast climbs and long flight times with a 3S LiPo battery. After a quick and easy hand launch you can climb to altitude quickly where you can bring the throttle down, watch the propeller fold away and catch thermal updrafts. Or you can keep the power on and utilize four-channel control to take this model beyond the glider experience with surprisingly crisp sport aerobatic performance.
- Brushless Power System: The power system features an efficient 370-size brushless outrunner and a 30-amp ESC that when combined with your 1300mAh 3S 20C Li-Po battery delivers outstanding thrust.
- Folding Propeller: The ESC brake function automatically folds the propeller to increase glide performance and landing safety.
- Durable Construction: Construction with durable EPO foam makes it possible to replicate complex shapes in a lightweight form with precision. The fuselage in particular features carbon and composite reinforcement that allows the Conscendo Advanced to endure belly landings and prolonged dives. The result is an easy to maintain appearance that allows the most satisfying flight experience possible to shine through.
- Fast Assembly: Out of the box, final attachment of the horizontal stabilizer and carbon tube reinforced, two-piece wing is simple. Each wing panel features a dedicated aileron servo for hassle-free control that’s precise.
- Sport Performance with a Soaring Edge: The Conscendo Advanced 1.5m is unique because its 4-channel control gives it the ability to perform like a sport model with advanced aerobatic maneuverability. But its aerodynamics also make it a capable glider that’s ideal for soaring, and a great choice as a second airplane for new pilots.
- AS3X® Receiver with Optional SAFE® Select Technology: The model’s AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receiver works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying an expertly tuned aircraft. If you're a relatively new pilot or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can activate the optional SAFE® Select technology built into the receiver.
- With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
- Pitch and Bank Angle Limits: These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
- Automatic Self-Leveling: Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released. It’s also very helpful when hand launching the airplane.
- Easy Switch Assignment—No Programming Required: The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any programming and takes just a few seconds. If you don’t want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.
- Bind-N-Fly Convenience: As a ParkZone Bind-N-Fly® Basic RC motor glider, the skies will be yours to cruise in no time at all. Final assembly is minimal and can be complete in about the time it takes to charge your battery. Model Presets are also available to make Spektrum DSM2/DSMX transmitter programing even simpler, which means that getting into the air quickly has never been easier.
- A powered glider with sport aerobatic performance
- Spektrum™ 6-channel DSMX® receiver installed
- Stability and precision of AS3X® technology
- Optional SAFE® Select flight mode for newer pilots
- Assembles in minutes
- Long Flights with Combined Soaring and Sport Flying
- Lightweight, reinforced EPO foam construction
- Simple 4-channel control with four micro servos installed
- Two-piece, plug-in wings
- Potent 370-size brushless motor and 30A ESC installed
- Folding propeller for an enhanced soaring experience
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Ideal for use with 1300mAh 3S 11.1V 20C LiPo packs
Wingspan: 59.0 in (1500mm)
Overall Length: 39.6 in (1005mm)
Wing Area: 405.3 Sq In (26.2 Sq Dm)
Flying Weight: 22.9 Oz (650 grams)
Motor Size: 370 1100kV Brushless outrunner
Recommended Battery: 1300 3 cell LiPo
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- (1) Conscendo Advanced BNF Basic
- (1) Spektrum AR636 Receiver
- (1) 370-Size Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) 30A Brushless, Brake Enabled ESC
- (4) ParkZone SV80, 9 gram servos
- (1) 9.5 x 7.5 inch, Folding Prop
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX/DSM2 transmitter
- 1250–1350mAh 3S 11.1V 20C LiPo flight battery
- 3S compatible LiPo charger
This product was added to our catalog on March 23, 2018