The Panda Hobby Tetra X1 6x6 1/18 RTR Scale Mini Crawler features a true 6-wheel drive system for unparalleled mini class climbing performance. A strong, waterproof mini servo navigates the elongated platform with ease. A water resistant 2-in-1 ESC/receiver powers 9 LED lights and delivers smooth control of the oversized 60 turn brushed motor. Scale looking wheels wrapped in soft rubber compound all-terrain tires propel the 6x6 up steep climbs and slick surfaces with ease. To handle those climbs and all the bumps along the way, the Tetra includes fluid-filled/alloy shock bodies combined with progressive adjustable coil springs. The platform is finished off with a 7.4V 700mah Li-ION battery providing over 30 minutes of run time per charge.
- Class leading scale body detail
- Front and rear molded bumpers
- Injection molded windshield wipers, door handles and reverse induction hood cowl, rear taillights
- Front & Rear LED light buckets.
- LED's for reverse and brakes work in conjunction with ESC brake and reverse function
- Roof mounted LED’s
- Injection-molded rear roll bar
- LED lights on/off are controlled from the remote.
- Realistic tire tread design
- Overland style off-road wheel and tire.
- Aluminum oil-filled shocks with coil over springs.
- Solid front and rear axle with lockers - provides the utmost traction for tackling the harshest of obstacles.
- 3-speed user selected throttle mode through switch on remote control
- Great for beginners or to help create a more realistic crawl mode for those tougher obstacles.
- USB charger allows you to charge anywhere.
- 45-minute charge time
- No assembly required - Charge and Go!
- Stealth like driving experience - engineered to be ultra-quiet as you explore the outdoors.
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required - true RTR
Battery: 2-cell Li-ion w/JST connector (1 included)
Motor Size: 180 60T reverse rotation
Motor Type: Brushed
Charger: USB Charger
Drive System: Shaft Driven 4WD
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Suspension: Solid Axle 4-Link
Shock Type: 55mm (2.16 in) Oil filled, alloy body (4)
Lights: LED (controllable from remote)
Track: 119mm (4.68”)
Height: 136mm (5.35 in)
Length: 308mm (12.125”)
Width: 120mm (4.72 in)
Wheelbase: 150mm (5.90 in) – Front to middle axle.
Wheel Hex Size: 7mm
Battery Tray: 101mm (4.0”)
Running weight: TBD
Spur Gear: 24T
Drivetrain ratio: 35.5:1
Axle gearing: 2:1
Needed to Complete:
- Everything is in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2021