This is the Orlandoo OH35P01 1/35 Micro Crawler Combo Kit with an included F-150 hard plastic truck body and Orlandoo electronics. The OH35P01 is a detailed scale 4WD micro crawler kit, marketed as a cellphone-sized crawler. The crawler features a highly detailed body, super soft scale pattern tires, scale axles and chrome mag wheels. But don't let the micro size fool you! This little crawler sports functioning front and rear four-link suspension, friction shocks on all four corners and enough axle articulation to make this rig a true scale performer.
This combo package includes the OH35A01 kit with an unpainted Wrangler Rubicon plastic body, one 1.7g micro digital servo, one 12,000RPM micro motor, one 260mAH 2S LiPo battery and one PCB/LED/ESC board; just add your own receiver.
NOTE: The OH35P01 is an unassembled kit and assembly is required. This kit is not recommended for beginners. Kit requires the user to drill ball stud mounting holes in the chassis and axle link mounts. Building experience is highly recommended. Drill bit and pin vise are included.
- Detailed hard plastic scale body
- Micro size perfect for home or office use
- Full time shaft drive 4WD
- Super grippy scale tread pattern tires
- Included building tools
- Realistic 4-Link suspension
- Friction dampers
- Also available with Wrangler Rubicon body (OLHOH35A01COMBO)
- OH35P01 Kit w/unpainted plastic F-150 Body
- 1.7g Micro Digital Servo
- 12,000RPM Motor w/reduction gear
- PCB/LED/ESC Board
- 7.4V 2S 260mAh LiPo Battery
Needed To Complete:
- 2-3 Channel Radio System (transmitter & receiver)
- Compatible 2S LiPo Battery Charger
- Plastic Model Paint (for body)
- Kit assembly may require a few holes to be drilled and some parts may need to be slightly sanded or trimmed to get a perfect finish. First time builders should not attempt assembly without the guidance from an experienced modeler.
- Complete and painted truck shown for illustrative purposes only. Assembly and painting required.
This product was added to our catalog on December 6, 2016