OFNA Jammin X1x Sport 1/8 Off Road 4WD RTR Buggy
This is the OFNA Jammin X1x Sport 1/8 Off Road 4WD RTR Buggy. The X1x Sport Nitro Ready to Rip Buggy features quality components that ensure aggressive, tight performance, right out of the box. Front universal joints and axles provide better steering and handling, while advanced steering geometry reduces bump steer, allowing the X1x to corner like it's on rails. Super Big Bore 16mm shocks with threaded, hard anodized shock bodies
make adjustments easier and the 3.5mm shock shafts, dust covers & new
o-ring seal provide consistent jumping and bump handling. The long travel front & rear suspension with a increased range of motion improves drive ability, and the
7075 aluminum shock towers add a level of durability that other RTR's only dream of. Other features include a .28 Engine with Large Cooling Head, Hi-DownForce Wing, Anti Fade Fiber Brake Discs, Two Piece Center Diff Mount, Top Loading Servo Saver, Tuned Pipe, Ripper Tires, and much more!
The kit also includes a Pistol Grip Transmitter, Glow Ignitor, Fuel Bottle, and Multi Piece Tool Set.
- Comes with pre-painted, pre-trimmed Lexan body
- Hi-Down force wing
- Powerful .28 engine and tuned pipe,
- Super Big Bore 16mm shocks with threaded, hard anodized shock bodies
- Included Jammin Rippers: Square-knob pattern tires
- Advanced steering geometry reduces bump steering
- 7075 aluminum shock towers.
- Long travel front & rear suspension with extended up-travel
- Front spindles with T-Bolt Kingpin
- Front U-Joints for greater durability and versatility
- Laydown steering servo, with closer servo saver to reduce bump steer
- Fiber front and rear disc brakes
Specifications:Type: 4WD Off Road Ready to Run Buggy
Chassis: 3mm Aluminum
Tire Type: Jammin Ripper
Motor or Engine: .28 with tuned pipe
Shock Type: 16mm Big Bore with Threaded Bodies
Fuel Tank Capacity: 125cc
Needed to Complete:
- 12 AA Batteries for Radio System, or 8 AA Batteries and rechargeable reciever pack w/appropriate charger
- 1 - D Cell battery for Glow Ignitor
- 20% Nitro Fuel
This product was added to our catalog on November 12, 2009.
Absolutely eye-opening and exciting for a nitro rc beginner (me).
Everything is relative in comparison to what you are looking for, but I am completely satisfied with this purchase.)