Oakley Flak Draft Sunglasses (Dark Indgo Blue) (PRIZM Trail Lenses)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
A single release trigger helps make lens changing quick and easy, and with features like integrated ventilation that fights fog buildup, this premium multi-sport sunglass is the new definition of performance.
- Single release trigger for rapid lens exchange & integrated frame ventilation for anti-fog
- Semi-rimless architecture extends coverage to help protect your eyes while giving you an expanded field of view
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included
- Available in Asia Fit and with Oakley Prizm™ Sport & Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2017.