Oakley Flak Beta Sunglasses (Matte Black) (PRIZM Trail Lenses)
A new addition to Oakley's Flak® collection, this interchangeable lens design offers benefits from performance eyewear, delivering unrivaled innovation to those who want to see the difference technology makes in a full range of activities.
- Swap out the lenses when light changes, and take full advantage of High Definition Optics® with ANSI Z87.1 standards of clarity and impact resistance
- The wide peripheral view stays sharp with XYZ Optics® while the contouring improves side protection against sun and wind
- Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Available in Asia Fit and with Oakley Prizm™ Sport & Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2017.