Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Sunglasses (Retina Burn) (Prizm Road)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Oakley engineering takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride. Flak 2.0 offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimeter of the lens is optimized with High Definition Optics® in a ruggedly durable yet lightweight design. Designed to push your limits with patented XYZ Optics® for razor sharp clarity and secure grip of Unobtanium®
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
PRIZM ROAD SPECIFICATIONS:
Light Transmission: 20%
Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
Base Lens Color: Indigo
RECOMMENDED USE: Cycling, Road
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2017.