Oakley engineering takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride. Flak 2.0 offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimeter of the lens is optimized with High Definition Optics® in a ruggedly durable yet lightweight design. Designed to push your limits with patented XYZ Optics® for razor sharp clarity and secure grip of Unobtanium®
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2017