Novarossi PLUS 21-4BTT WC .21 4-Port Off Road Engine (Turbo Plug)
This is the Novarossi Plus 21-4BTT WC (World Champion) 4-Port .21 Off-Road Nitro Engine. To celebrate their recent 2012 IFMAR World Championship by team driver Robert Batlle in Argentina, Novarossi announces the release of the victorious PLUS 21-4BTT WC. Featuring a ceramic rear ball bearing, a steel front bearing, a "Factory Tuned" crankshaft and a super lightweight crankshaft, the PLUS 21-4BTT WC has what it takes to be a champion at the club race circuit or major national and world events.
- Sleeve: The sleeve has 4 transfer ports creating the best compromise between a linear power supply and minimal fuel consumption. It is the best combination possible.
- Crankshaft: As this engine comes as "Factory Tuned," Novarossi has modified the crankshaft to further improve the power output and drivability.
- Cooling Head: This is a 'Lighter & Lower Evolution 2' type of cooling head. It is drilled and milled out to reducing the mass of the cooling head. This helps lower the Center of Gravity of the engine/car.
- Conrod: The R7 conrod is made from a super lightweight aluminum which has been checked ultrasonically. The specific form of the R7 creates little turbulence inside the engine while running.
- Back Plate: The rear cover presents a round shape to optimize the filling and reduce the dead space. The steel plate reduces friction and extends the lifespan of the conrod.
- Rear Ball Bearing: The rear ball bearing has high quality ceramic balls to minimize wear and inertia improving acceleration and fuel consumption.
- Carburetor: This “reverse” style carburetor is made from plastic and has a sliding throttle valve.
Displacement: 3.49 cc
R.P.M. (max power): 35,500
Practical Range: 6.000-38.000 R.P.M.
Bore x Stroke: 16.26x16.80mm
Sleeve: 4 Ports
Rear ball bearings: Ceramic
Front ball bearings: Steel
Crankshaft: 14mm - Turbo - Tuned
Carburetor: Plastic - 9mm - Reverse
Glowplug: Turbo (C6TGC)
Exhaust position: Rear
Fuel type: 25% nitro
Recommended Pipes: 51006M, 51016 & 51020
Recommended Manifolds: 41021, 41029 & 41030
Recommended Glowplugs: C5TGC, C6TGC & C7TGC
This product was added to our catalog on May 9, 2016.