This is the Novarossi Mito 9 Tuned .21 9-Port XLong Stroke On-Road Nitro Engine, with front and rear Ceramic Bearings. Novarossi's Mito line of engines feature the exclusive shifted patented carburetor design, an updated rear ball bearing design, improved cooling head and updated 3 needle carburetor. These features help the Mito provide improved fuel efficiency and power delivery optimized for on road racing.
- Patented Carburetor: The shifted carburetor grants a better mixture flow inside through the crankase's intake. This gives the engine an improved fuel efficiency and a better power curve.
- Rear Ball Bearing: The updated ball bearing reduces the inertia of the rotating masses and increases the engine's scavenging. These novelties give an increased throttle response and a higher top speed.
- Cooling Head: Includes an updated cooling head that has been heavily milled for reduced weight and improved cooling properties.
- Carburetor: The updated three tuning needles gives a better idle and improves the ability of the engine to return to low rpm after throttling.
Recommended Tuned Pipes: 51009, 51010, 51011
Recommended Manifolds: 41015, 41016, 41017
Recommended Glow Plug:
- C7TGF: For ambient temperature - 32°F/41°F (0°C/5°C)
- C8TGT: For ambient temperature - 41°F/104°F (5°C/40°C)
Displacement: 3.49 cc
R.P.M. (max power): 41,500 RPM
Bore x stroke: 16.26x16.80mm
Sleeve: 9 ports
Rear ball bearings: Ceramic
Front ball bearings: Ceramic
Crankshaft: 14.5 mm - turbo
Carburetor: aluminum - 9 mm - slide
Glowplug: Turbo (C8TGT)
Exhaust position: rear
Fuel type: 25% nitro
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2015