Novarossi Mito 7 Tuned .21 On-Road Engine (Turbo) (Ceramic)
This is the Novarossi 21-7ON/A "Mito 7" Tuned .21 7-Port XLong Stroke On-Road Nitro Engine, with front and rear Ceramic Bearings. Introduced for the 2015 season, Novarossi presents the Mito line of on-road and off-road engines. Features include the exclusive shifted patented carburetor design, updated rear ball bearing design, improved cooling head and updated 3 needle carburetor. All these features help the Mito provide improved fuel efficiency and an optimized power curve.
- Patented Carburetor: The shifted carburetor grants a better mixture flow inside through the crankase's intake. This gives the engine an improved fuel efficiency and a better power curve.
- Rear Ball Bearing: The updated ball bearing reduces the inertia of the rotating masses and increases the engine's scavenging. These novelties give an increased throttle response and a higher top speed.
- Cooling Head: Featured on the Mito 7 is an updated cooling head that has been heavily milled for reduced weight and enhanced cooling properties.
- Carburetor: The updated three tuning needles gives a better idle and improves the ability of the engine to return to low rpm after throttling.
Recommended Tuned Pipes: 51009, 51010, 51011
Recommended Manifolds: 41015, 41016, 41017
Recommended Glow Plug:
- C7TGF: For ambient temperature - 32°F/41°F (0°C/5°C)
- C8TGT: For ambient temperature - 41°F/104°F (5°C/40°C)
Displacement: 3.49 cc
R.P.M. (max power): 40.600 RPM
Bore x stroke: 15.88x17.60mm
Sleeve: 7 ports
Rear ball bearings: Ceramic
Front ball bearings: Ceramic
Crankshaft: 14.5 mm - turbo
Carburetor: aluminum - 9 mm - slide
Glowplug: Turbo (C8TGT)
Exhaust position: rear
Fuel type: 25% nitro
This product was added to our catalog on March 31, 2015.