Novarossi FLASH.21-PT/A Tuned .21 On Road Engine (Turbo Plug) (Steel)
This is the Novarossi FLASH.21-PT/A TUNED 9 Port .21 On Road Engine with Steel Ball Bearings. The Novarossi FLASH.21-PT/A has been updated for 2012 and features steel ball bearings, a lighter and lower "Evolution 2" cooling head for reduced CG, a unique piston coating to provide reduced friction and a tuned crankshaft.
- Cooling Head: This 'Lighter and Lower evolution 2' type cooling head has been drilled and milled out to reduce the mass of the cooling head, reducing the Center of Gravity of both the engine and car.
- Conrod: The R7 conrod is made from a super light aluminum which has been checked ultrasonic. The specific form of the R7 creates little turbulence inside the engine while running.
- Rear Cover: The rear cover presents a round shape to optimize the filling and reducing the dead spaces. The steel plate is to reduce friction and to expand the lifespan of the conrod.
- Combustion Chamber: The combustion chamber is supported by an O-Ring which is placed between the combustion chamber and the crankcase to reduce the vibrations of the combustion chamber.
- Sleeve: The sleeve has 9 transfer ports and an exhaust with booster ports. The piston features a special black superficial treatment that reduces friction and improves piston strength.
- Gasket: The inner shape of the gasket has a new shape, and with that more material. Together with a change in material these gaskets are more resistant to high temperatures.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft has been ground to increase the mixture flow and has a special shape to reduce turbulence inside the crankcase. The balancing is done by 3 inserts made of tungsten alloy and the inlet has a silicone filling to reduce the weight of the crankshaft for improved acceleration.
- Glowplug: The glowplug of engine is a Turbo type glowplug. Turbo glowplugs have a different shape than Standard glowplugs and therefore are not interchangeable with engines that use standard glowplugs.
Max Power: 2.90 HP @ 39,300 RPM
Practical Range: 6,000 ~ 46,300 RPM
Bore x Stroke: 16.26x16.80mm
Transfer Ports: 9
Ball Bearings Front: Steel
Ball Bearings Rear: Steel
Crankshaft Type: 14.5mm - TURBO SG 'TUNED'
Carburetor Type: 9mm Slide
Glowplug Type: Turbo - C8TGH
Exhaust Position: Rear
Fuel Type: Advise: 25% Nitro
This product was added to our catalog on June 13, 2012.