Novarossi FLASH.12-PT/A Tuned 3 Port .12 On Road Engine (Turbo Plug) (Steel Bearing)
This is the Novarossi FLASH.12-PT TUNED 3 Port .12 On Road Engine with Steel Ball Bearings. The Novarossi FLASH.12-PT has been updated for 2012. This model features steel ball bearings, a lightened cooling head and a tuned crankshaft.
- Cooling Head: This 'Lighter and Lower evolution 2' type cooling head has been drilled and milled out to reduce the mass of the cooling head, reducing the Center of Gravity of both the engine and car.
- Conrod: The conrod is made from super light and super strong aluminum to make the lightest and strongest possible conrod to withstand the abuse of a .12 racing engine.
- Backplate: This backplate is made with a special steel inlay. This reduces friction and wear when the conrod touches it. The round shape reduces the dead space inside the engine.
- Venturi: This Alloy venturi is specially shaped to minimize the boundary layer build up. With this special shape, it will maximize the potential performance output of the engine.
- Crankshaft: This is a special Tuned Crankshaft, made to meet even the highest standards of our most demanding drivers. Slightly reduced rotational mass and greatly improved fuel flow provide great performance.
- Compression Rings: The ignition timing is controlled with these little rings of various thicknesses. To change the ignition timing you can add or remove a ring of a certain thickness.
- Sleeve: This Piston/Sleeve set is optimized for use in EFRA/IFMAR competition events and is made from hard chromed brass and features 3 transfer ports.
- Combustion Chamber: The combustion chamber is supported by an O-Ring which is placed between the combustion chamber and the crankcase to reduce the vibrations of the combustion chamber.
- Glowplug: The glowplug of this engine is a Turbo type glowplug. Turbo glowplugs have a different shape than Standard glowplugs and therefore are not interchangeable with engines that use a standard glowplug.
Max. power: 1.68 hp @ 42,500 RPM
Practical RPM Range: 6,000~43,700
Bore x Stroke: 13.70x14.25mm
Transfer Ports: 3
Ball Bearing Front: Steel
Ball Bearing Rear: Steel
Crankshaft Type: 11.9mm - TURBO SG 'TUNED'
Carburetor Type: 6.5mm Slide
Carburetor Material: Aluminum
Carburetor Adjustment: Single
Glow Plug: Turbo - C5TGF
Fuel Type: Advice: 16% nitro
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2016.